The Patton Park was established in 1942 on a wooded setting on the east end of the borough. The park is owned by the Borough of Patton and is operated and controlled by an appointed Park Commission. The Patton Park Commission has made extensive improvement throughout the facilities over the years.
The pool and pavilion rentals are open from Memorial Day through Labor Day. The facilities are used extensively through the summer months and provide an excellent place for reunions, anniversaries, weddings, picnics, etc.
Here is a list of the major facilities:
- Seven pavilions and a gazebo available for daily rental
- A full size outdoor swimming pool with diving boards and slide
- Bathhouse with Showers
- A band shell for entertainment functions
- An authentic operating replica train through a wooded trail
- Modern bathrooms
- Picnic tables & grills throughout the park
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Volleyball Court
- Horseshoe pits
- Playground equipment throughout the park
Pavilion rentals are scheduled through the Patton Borough Municipal Office. For scheduling or additional information call (814) 674-3641.
2017 Park Brochure